Terms & Conditions
1. All dogs must be fully vaccinated at least 2 weeks before their first day of DayCare or Boarding.
Evidence of Booster jabs must be provided every year for our records.
Vaccination against kennel cough is not required and is down to owner’s choice BUT any dog who gets Kennel Cough Vaccinations must not visit our facility for a MINIMUM of two weeks after. Failure to abide by these rules will result in action being taken.
When normal boosters are given, and Kennel Cough is NOT then there is no need to keep your dog home and they may still visit us.
We take NO responsibility for your dog contracting any diseases while with us, it is your responsibility to ensure your dog is covered and vaccinated in time for all stays.
Lapsed Vaccinations will mean your dog will have to start all over again.
Titre testing can be accepted instead of yearly booster vaccination BUT a fully in date certificate must be provided.
2. We will always act in the best interests of your dog, including seeking veterinary advice if they become ill.
We will contact you immediately should your dog become ill.
If you cannot be contacted within a reasonable time, we reserve the right to seek appropriate and swift veterinary attention and proceed with treatment advised by the vet.
If euthanasia is necessary (determined by the vet) for whatever reason excluding behavioural (aggression etc) we will accept and act upon the vet’s advice.
We are in no way responsible for any vet fee’s, YOU as the owner are responsible for all fee’s that may need to be paid.
We reserve the right to use our discretion regarding vet fees if we believe that we are responsible for the dog’s ill health.
3. Please advise us IMMEDIATLY if your female dog is in season or due to come into season so we can keep them away from any other dogs. Under the new legislation brought out on 1st October 2018, a bitch in season must be kept away from all other dogs during her stay with us. For this reason, we request that DayCare dogs do not come while they are in season unless it is absolutely the last resort.
Every effort will be made to prevent pregnancy, we cannot accept any responsibility should your dog become pregnant.
It is your responsibility as the owner to have your bitch spayed and we highly recommend that you do spay your dog for their own comfort and wellbeing.
4. Your dog MUST be micro-chipped. We will require a copy of the micro-chip number (we can obtain this via our chip scanner). It has been the law since April 2016 to ensure your dog is microchipped, due to this and dogs not Micro-Chipped on arrival will be chipped at a fee of £15. Please ensure when filling out our online form you include the micro-chip details.
5. Please ensure that the micro-chip data base is completely up to date with your current contact details, name and address. It is now law that we must put an I.D tag with our details on while your dog stays with us in case they get lost, so we will have to pop a collar of ours on containing our details.
6. All will be done to keep your dog safe and happy at all time during their stay.
7. Please write in the notes section any walking requirements or restrictions your dog may have. Please also add anything you feel we should know.
8. In the case of your dog becoming lost, we will do all we can to help find your dog, but we cannot be held responsible for any lost dogs.
We will contact all local vets, rescue centres, dog wardens and use social media to try and locate your dog.
9. Your dog must be flea and worm treated every 6 weeks and proof must be obtained. We suggest you sign up to your Vets ‘Health Pets Club’
10. I certify by signing this form I agree for picture and videos of my dogs to be posted on Facebook, Instagram and our Website.
11. If you are more than 15 minutes late collecting or dropping your dog off and you have not prior warned us (and with a valid reason) a charge of £15 will be made for every 15 minutes thereafter. Additional charges may still apply if your collection or drop off time changes. This applies if it is within our opening ours or not, our days routine is planned out around all drop off’s and collection’s.
12. An admin Fee of £5 will be added to any change made to booking within 24 hours of their
stay, or any booking changed two or more times in the 24 hours leading up to a stay.
13. It is your responsibility to ensure your dog is provided with enough food for their stay and an emergence ‘spare’ amount Is provided too. Please factor in any treats or titbits your dog would have usually at home and make sure they are given enough to maintain their weight.
14. Any dog not coming with enough food will be charged £1.50 per meal for small dogs and £3 per meal for Medium/Large dogs
15. We are happy to give medication, but it must be in its original packaging, in date, prescribed to that exact dog and a medication form will be filled in. A £1 charge per application will be invoiced at the end of the stay in peak times.
16. We do not charge you if you drop off after 4pm or collect before 11am. If you wish for your dog to have a walk then, a fee of £2.50 is payable.
17. Extra care, we will give dogs a brush and wash off as and when required but any dog requiring more than just standard care e.g full head to toe intensive brush or teeth cleaning will be charged £1 per time and invoiced at the end of their stay.
18. If you have an un-neutered male over a year a vet note disclosing why the dog has not been done is required for our License. By signing this contract, you agree for your dog to be limited to play with other neutered males and females only for not only your dog’s protection but others.
19. If you are booking a boarding stay a 10% deposit is required to secure your booking. Any deposit not paid within 2 weeks of invoice being sent, the booking will be cancelled.
Deposits are non-refundable if the booking is cancelled within 14 days of drop off.
Full payment is required if the boarding stay is cancelled within 7 days of drop off.
Any dog that must be collected early during their stay (unless due to an unforeseen, non-existing medical condition) you will not be re-funded.
We will use our discretion in extreme circumstances.
20. If any dog damages our or others property, we will invoice you, the owner at the end of their stay which may be cut short if we feel the dog is not happy.
21. Any dog that may cause harm to another dog will be banned from our facility and you will be responsible for the injured dogs Veterinary care. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have been fully truthful about your dog’s behavioral history.
22. Any dog that shows signs of D&V must not board until they are 48 hours clear of their last symptom to avoid spreading of the sickness.
23. If you think your dog can climb 6 ft then unfortunately, we cannot house them.
24. By signing this contract you give us permission to keep your information in case an emergency. We will not give out your information to any other people or businesses.
25. If your dog is not collected on time, we will do all we can to contact you and your emergency contact. If we have had no contact within 14 days, then the dog will classed as abandoned and become ours. We will then begin the re-homing process.
26. If you are dropping the dog off/booking them in on behalf of a family member or friend then you are the responsible party for the dog/s and by signing this contract you are agreeing to all guardianship responsibilities listed above in the T&Cs.
After your meet and greet is there anything you feel you would like to see at our facility? Anything changed or improved?
Thank you for your honest feedback.
Please leave your dogs in the car and do not bring them up to the gate/fence before one of us collects them. On a hot day please exit the car and stand under a tree in the shade.
All booking’s must be made online with Revelation pets. The link can be found using the ‘Book Now’ function on both our Facebook page and our Website.
Arrive promptly for your booked appointment time, if you are early or late please wait to be seen. Those who arrive on time will be prioritized. Please try to limit the amount you change your drop off and collection times (we obviously know that sometime this isn't avoidable) or our £5 fee will apply.
Final payment must be made just before you drop off Via BACS or PayPal link in the invoice, or upon arrival Via card machine.
Please label your dog’s items to avoid confusion. Please do not bring bowls.
All changes to your dog’s health or temperament must be reported to us.
Dogs that show sickness, diarrhoea or coughing must not be dropped off if they have not been cleared by a Vet or are 48 hours clear from symptoms.
Suspected cases of Kennel cough must not attend any boarding stay or DayCare for AT LEAST two weeks from the last symptoms.